Friday, January 21, 2011

I love Wacky Day

Hi, Today was wacky day. You could probably tell that by the title! I wore two pairs of pants with a pajama shirt with one of dad's Hawaiian ties. So hows you life? Is it fun, is it sad? Is is exciting or is it lame? I also took mom's camera to school. I took pictures of my friends. At first I thought I lost it. I was talking to my mom in the car, and them I was talking about if I lost it, or if it broke, or something, but thankfully Zoe found it in Alisa's backpack. Also she is my class mate too. Now I will post some pictures for you.




Post Notes: I, Britney, aka, mom, will be doing the typing, but all the words are direct from Pres mouth, word for word. I tried to let him type it himself, but it took him 20 minutes to write "hi". So until he gets good at it, I will type, he will dictate:) Also, this is just his blog, he does not, and will not share with Jay. We will have to do something else for her. Also I have only invited Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle and Auntie to view this. That way he can post pictures of his friends freely without me having to crop, and edit his pictures.

Another note, I was so proud of him when he asked if he could take my camera to school. He is such a good picture taker. He took pictures of all of his friends, and most of them were pretty good. He took the first picture of the whole class, and his teacher took the second one.

1 comment:

  1. Preston your blog is awesome!!! I love it! SO happy we can connect this way!! Your picture taking skills are SO good! You must get that from your mom ;) And your chose of clothes for Wacky Day - perfect!! We love you! Looking forward to reading more about YOU our big smart boy!! LOVE, Uncle Auntie and Magpie

    ReplyDelete