Saturday, April 2, 2011

Disney World







We went to Disney World when we were on Spring Break. My mom MADE me get a picture with one princess, even though I didn't want to.

My favorite ride was Space Mountain, second was Thunder Mountain tied with Buzz Lightyear ride. My mom beat me once on that ride, and I beat her two times. Jayden got lucky even and beat all of us. That was embarrassing.

It also started to rain on us while we were there. But did we leave? No we did not. We stayed. Our shoes got really wet.

2 comments:

  1. How fun, glad you had such a fun spring break and you look really cute with miss Bell... I Love you Pres

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Disney was fun, rain and all!!! Did you get a kiss from a Princess this time Pres?? ;) Space Mountain is Uncle's favorite too!! I like Buzz Lightyear, but Uncle beat me everytime... We will have to go together when Maggie gets older so you can show her all the cool stuff!! Pretty sure she would LOVE the Princesses. Have an awesome Monday!!

    ReplyDelete