Monday, April 25, 2011

lots of things

First of all I lost another tooth. Now I got 9 teeth lost, like totally, ,yah!

Yesterday we went to the beach and we saw some fish jump like 3 or 4 feet in the air. We also saw sting rays right under our feet, flopping their flippers. We did boogie boarding, that was totally rad! And I was getting on a huge wave, and I opened my mouth because it was totally awesome; then my eyes were closed too at the same time, and then a big huge water (like a gallon) splashed in my mouth. Once the wave was done, I got off the boogie board and said, "That was totally awesome!"

On Friday we sold our t.v. You would think with all my crying I had lost a leg or grandma or something. I was so sad :( The good news is we have a small t.v. that is the size of a footlong at Subway. Am I crazy?

We had a walk-a-thon at school the other day for autism. I walked 2.5 miles. I made a cool slap bracelet that says autism on it. I learned how to spell it.



My dad gave me a haircut the other day. I was so hairy I looked like a gorilla man. I don't like this style at all. Next time I am going to grow it like super long. Like a surfer dude.

That is all for now!

4 comments:

  1. Little man. I love your new haircut, you look so handsome! I am so proud of you and your school for doing so well on the walk-a-thon, you are amazing! The t.v. thing will be ok, there are worse things in life, my love :) Glad that you had fun at the beach! I love you
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pres...
    Your comment on "your other blog" was too funny!! You must get your awesome sense of humor from your Auntie ;) 9 teeth?! WOW! We are going to start calling you "toothless" Maggie has all four on top busting out right now!! The beach looks SO fun!! How cool!! Except for the water part, even tho you still rocked it! I think Uncle would cry too if we didn't have a TV. I don't think you are crazy. But then he would get over like you and find tons of other cool things to do instead!! We are SO proud of you walking that walk-a-thon!!!! WAY TO GO BUDDY! I think you look SO grown up with your new haircut(insert sad face here).... stop growing so fast!!!! You are still so handsome tho! I know you would be handsome even if you were bald!! Or had hair down to your knees!!! We love you!! We are happy you had such an awesome Easter!!! Are you getting all set for your move?!?! We are so excited for you and your new adventures!!! TTYS! La la love you!!! Pls give Jay a huge hug and kiss from us pretty please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair cut, and awesome job on the waves, will you teach me how to boogie board when I come out in 4 days? I am so excited to spend 5 days with you guys, and we will just have to play lots of games to make up for the NO tv, way to go on the walk a thon, exercise is fun especially when its for a good cause, love ya and can't wait to see you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a big sting ray ... (uncontrollable laughter from Ronnie now because mommy typed "stink ray" instead of "sting ray") ... I got water in my eyes at the beach one time.

    ReplyDelete