Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Everything in One Post

Sorry I haven't talked to you guys in a while.  And Ronnie, got your package today.  Really cool and thank you! 

Anyway while I was gone, I have been on the Singapore flyer, which is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world.
That is what you sit in.


I went to Thailand.  I rode an elephant there.


I am sitting on her head just chillin with my new {real} Ray Bands that we bought at a market for $5.  That's what I call a deal.

We went to a snake farm. 


Bet you are not brave enough to do that.  I was a little nervous but that makes sense because those snakes are very poisonous and aggressive.  If you think that is super duper uper brave, then check this picture out with me and girlfriend.


I am smooching up that cobra.  I mean my girl friend.  (don't erase that mom)  ( I type whatever he says)

I am going to Vietnam in a couple of days.  I will see you after that. 

Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome-sauce and we love you! Hope to see u again tonight!! Uncle was bummed I hogged u last night :)

    ReplyDelete