Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just Your Average Birthday

I was just sitting in the living room watching TV and then my dad said that we were going to celebrate my birthday somewhere.  We got to the sky tram, Angry Birds sky tram, and I thought we were going to the bird park in Sentosa.  I wanted to go to Universal Studios, but my parents said we were NOT going to do that. 



Then we walked right in front of the Universal sign and dad said, "Since we are here, we might as well go here." 


I felt so excited and said "YES!!"

I went on the newest ride Transformers at least 5 times.


I went on the Mummy twice and mom screamed and then said the "S" word.


This time I was brave enough to go on the upside down roller coaster.  I liked it so much I went on it twice and it is my new favorite.  My old favorite was Transformers.

It was the best birthday ever. 


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Preston! Sounds like you had a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Preston! I'll have to show this to Ronnie! Sounds like you had a super time ... and I think I can relate to your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool Pres!! You are so brave! That Mummy ride looks scaaaaaary! Glad you got to do what you wanted :) You deserve it! Love you and so happy you had a happy birthday! Love from the four of us!

    ReplyDelete