Thursday, May 10, 2012

Home Sweet Singapore

Hello again my little muchkins.  Last time I communicated with you, I was at a hotel.  Now I am at home, and I am going to tell you what it is like.  My first day here kind of being waste of my precious time.  Why you ask, because my bathroom is as tiny as my old desk at school.
At  least I can use the potty house while I take a shower. (this sentence was cleaned up by mom, censored for you protection) 

We are on the tenth floor, with a pool that reminds me of another pool. 
We have a pretty sweet view!


Jayden and I both have our own rooms. 
This is my room.
This is Jay's room.
In my room I have an American spot.  My American spot has stuff from America.  I have it to remember my times in America.  My favorite thing in my American spot is my Aaron Rodgers action figure.


We have the tiniest dryer EVER! 
It looks like a toy dryer.   I bet we will have to dry our clothes for five hours.
Here is another message for my friends at Gloria Dei.  Hope you are havin' fun in the states!! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the views!!! Looks great!! Thanks for sharing your first day buddy!! P.S. I don't even think a pair of Uncle's jeans would fit in that dryer, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that IS a tiny dryer :) Maybe it's meant for Jayden's doll clothes? :) Thanks for keeping up informed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Aaron Rodgers action figure! That would be my favorite too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello leader of the minions (this is Ronnie speaking and mommy typing). Your post was funny when you said "fart fruit". That was his-tar-i-cal. Make sure you post pictures about what that boat pool looks like when you go! The boat pool looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete