Saturday, May 26, 2012

Monkey King

Hey everybody.  Bali is on the bottom half of the equator in the country of Indonesia.  There is this really awesome place called Monkey Forest and you can let monkeys climb on you to get the bananas. 

See he's hugging me. 


I got two monkeys on me right now.  I was feeling like I was in the jungle, I wasn't scared at all.  Jealous?  You should be.

The reason I called this the monkey king is because there is a huge monkey, the biggest monkey of all, he is called the monkey king.
Mom's notes: the jungle workers told us that there are 4 parts of the jungle, and each part has it's own "king" he is the biggest of all the monkeys, and he didn't climb for his bananas.  Whenever he was around, all the other monkeys would back off, and let him have whatever he wanted.  This is the monkey king above.
I think a lot of people where surprised that we let the monkeys climb on us.  There was this guy that was surprised there was a monkey on my dad.
I think he's thinking, Whoa, look at that dude, he's got a monkey on his back.  Just here to catch some waves bro.  Like totally.
When we were on the beach I got a huge boat kite.

We saw a show about the good and evil spirits.


I was a bit confused because I didn't know who half the people were.

There is one thing I did know, there was a monkey with a banana.

No picture because mom said no, not appropriate.

I had lots of fun in Bali, I want to go back!

The End.

2 comments:

  1. You r so brave Pres! Oh wait, u already knew that! Maggie sits and laughs at the pics of u and the monkey "kuya and the monkey! (Insert hysterical laughter here)" So happy ure having so much fun! We love u!! Pls tell Ate Jay we love her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie was so excited to see pictures of you with monkeys. All weekend he kept telling us that we must go to Bali. He told everyone we saw at our picnic that his friend is so cool! He's so excited for you! You are SO brave! I think I would be running and screaming "Stay Away!"

    ReplyDelete